astara | Legal Notice
ASTARA MOBILITY, S.L. (hereinafter known as ASTARA) with principal place of business at Avenida de Bruselas 32, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid) and TIN B-79325056. Commercial Registry Tomo 10.163 General, 8.728, Folio 146, Section 3ª, Page 91550-1. Phone 91 532 06 09.
This web site has been created by ASTARA for information purposes and for personal use.
By accessing this web site or its promotional programs, you accept the following terms and conditions.
1. The clauses mentioned below govern this web site’s terms, conditions, and privacy policies, especially those concerning Internet whether published at this web site or a third parties.
2. Access to this web site or its promotional programs is the users’ exclusive responsibility.
3. Simply accessing this web site either directly does not mean establishing any business relationship between ASTARA and the user.
The information appearing at this web site is the information in force upon the date of its last update. ASTARA reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate this web site’s information.
Modification of the information
1. This web site may not be altered, changed, modified or adapted. Nevertheless, ASTARA reserves the right to make, at any time, any and all changes and modifications it sees fit; it may make use of said right at any time and without prior notice with regard to the availability of models, characteristics and equipment
1. The ASTARA site has information on the group ASTARA companies and its promotional programs, among which stands out information on the products and/or services they offer latest news or events in which they participate.
2. ASTARA makes a maximum effort to avoid any error in the contents thatmight appear on this web site. ASTARA neither guarantees, nor does it hold itself responsible for the consequences that might arise out of the errors in the contents that might appear at this web site.
3. ASTARA assumes no liability whatsoever for the discrepancies that might exist between the printed documents and the electronic version published on this web site. In the event of discrepancy between the printed version and the one published at the web site, the printed version shall prevail except for the provisions for misprints and updates.
4. The information, contents, and data of any kind on the pages at this web site are checked before publication. Nevertheless, it is not possible to guarantee that they are absolutely free of misprints, typing errors, layout defects and equivalent problems, whereby ASTARA recommends users to be alert to possible updates or rectifications that the web site may incorporate. They should confirm the data of essential interest to them through personal channels enabled for this purpose. Under no circumstances should they make decisions based solely or especially on the information on the web site or the promotional programs published at this web Promotional programs
Exclusively informative purpose
All of the information included at this site have exclusively informative purposes
Links on the web site
1. ASTARA is in no way liable for those contents, business activities, included products and services that may be viewed via links, directly or indirectly via this web site, especially those that may correspond to added value contents for the user such as leisure, entertainment, curiosities, advise, etc., and to those web sites of brands sponsored by ASTARA.
2. The presence of links at the ASTARA web site, unless expressly otherwise stated, has a merely informative purpose, and under no circumstances does it mean a suggestion, invitation or recommendation for them. These links do not represent any type of relationship between ASTARA and the private individuals or companies that own the web site and those that may access it via these links, nor between ASTARA and the centers or institutions sponsored by ASTARA or with those with which it participates
3. ASTARA reserves the right to unilaterally, and at any time, remove the links that appear on its web site.
Navigation, access and safety
2. ASTARA is not responsible for damages to users of any kind from using other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which this web site was designed.
3. Access to this web site is gained in an insecure environment, whereby the information is transmitted unencrypted.
4. ASTARA is not responsible for, nor does it guarantee that access to this web site is uninterrupted or that it will be error free. Nor is it responsible for, nor does it guarantee that the contents or software to which may be accessed via this web site is error free or cause damage. Under no circumstances will ASTARA be responsible for losses or damages of any kind that may arise out of access and the use of the web page, including, but not limited to those caused to the computer systems or by the introduction of a virus. ASTARA is not responsible for the damages that may be caused to the users from improper use of this web site.
1. This web site and the contents herein are protected by Copyright laws. They may not be the object of exploitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, public communication, transfer or transformation. Access to this web site does not grant the users the right or any ownership of the intellectual property rights of the contents hosted on this web site.
2. The contents of this web site may be downloaded to the user terminal provided it is for immediate private use, without any commercial purpose. Therefore, users may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the contents of this web site for public or commercial purposes.
3. ASTARA does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the media on which the software is recorded. ASTARA retains all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If users transfer software from this web site to their terminals, they may not dissect it in order to study it or decompile it, translate the original object code version or its language into another code or language.
All brands, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of ASTARA or third-party companies. It is prohibited to use them, permanently download them, copy them or distribute them by any means without written permission from ASTARA or the third-party company.
ASTARA reserves the possibility of exercising the relevant legal actions against the users who violate or infringe upon the intellectual and industrial property rights.
Copyright ASTARA MOBILITY, S.L. 2023. All rights reserved